In this policy, “personal information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide. At various times, you may decide to provide us with your personal information. You should know that we receive and may store all personal information that you provide to us. This includes personal information provided to us through any means, including, without limitation, through our Site, via e-mail, over the telephone, and through a social media service (Facebook-Twitter-Pinterest). You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you could possibly be unable to purchase our products from the website, and-or take part in any discounted pricing or contest involving free products.
Information Collected Through Cookies and Other Technologies. A cookie is a small file that resides on your computer, mobile phone, or other device, and allows us or our business partners to recognize your device when you return to our Service and record information about your usage of our Services.
- Essential Operational: Cookies are necessary to allow us to operate our Services. For example, they are required to help you access secure areas (such as your account pages) and to use features like our shopping basket.
- Performance and Functionality: Cookies help us enhance the performance and functionality of our Services. For example, cookies help us identify you or your device when you come back to our Service so that you do not have to login to see your shopping basket.
- Analytics and Customization: We use analytics and customization cookies, including third party cookies, to gather information on how our Services are being used by our visitors and to measure how popular our marketing campaigns are. We use the data we get to help customize our Services for you and make the content you see as relevant as possible. We also use the date we collect to help identify and prevent fraud, and to track visits from our affiliates or partners.
- Targeting/advertising: Cookies help us to regulate the advertisements you receive, provide you with tailored offers, and measure their effectiveness.
- Social networking cookies: Cookies allow visitors to share our pages and content through third-party social networking websites.
Tracking Images: We may use tracking images (such as GIFs), which are small image files that we embed into our e-mail newsletters, to learn whether you opened or forwarded the newsletter or clicked on any of the content. This information tells us about our newsletters’ effectiveness and helps us ensure that we’re delivering information that you find interesting.
Local Storage: We use local storage (such as HTML5 or Flash) for frequency capping purposes and to provide you with relevant advertising.
We may collect information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device, when you download or use our mobile application.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect about you (unless otherwise restricted by law) to:
- Facilitate your purchases and provide the services you request,
- Confirm and track your order,
- Respond to your comments, inquiries and requests,
- Compare and review your information for errors, omissions and accuracy,
- Prevent and detect fraud or abuse,
- Provide and improve our services and product offerings, and develop new ones,
- Improve marketing and promotional efforts, and overall customer experience,
- Identify your product and service preferences,
- Offer you personalized content, including by providing customized content and advertising,
- Understand our customer demographics, preferences, interests, and behavior,
- Administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions,
- Process or respond to your application for current or future career opportunities,
- Contact you regarding products and services (of JewelerSecret) that may be of interest to you
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and JewelerSecret's policies and procedures
- Other uses with your consent.
We may combine the information you provide to us over time and we may combine such information with information that is publicly available, collected through cookies and other technologies, and information that we receive from our partners, affiliates and other third parties.
Jeweler Secret will in NO WAY sell-trade or distribute (in any form) any information that is given to the site, to any other party for any reason, other than stated above. All information obtained through our sites is used solely for our relationship with you (the customer). If at any time you would like to be removed from our files, including email contact, just notify us through our "Contact Us" page with a brief explanation and you will be removed immediately. Also, if you have any questions pertaining to your information, please feel free to contact us.
Jeweler Secret wants to communicate with our customers ONLY if our customers want to communicate with us. If we contact you regarding present and previous orders, special offers, future offers etc... and you are not interested in hearing about them, then by all means, just simply send an email or text to us and we will cease contact immediately. We do not want to be over bearing and will respect your wishes.